Friday, November 22, 2019

Another Future Story About Zombies?

Crying sounds.... crying sounds.... I am so sad that I barely get time to post on my blog.... Anyway, I have a new announcement to make: Recently, I was with some of my friends, when I had to go do something. When I came back, they were talking about something, so I asked. Apparently, they were thinking about ideas for a zombie video game, with the title still in the works. Based on other zombie games, like some of the Call of Duty games, The Walking Dead, and a few others, this game would be based in the year 2055. I am playing around with a script for the story, possibly even a novelization.

Well, on another note, The Second Imperium Trilogy is coming along really well. I've really got into creating my own universe altogether. Soon enough, I should be able to post the first paragraph here. I am also going to try to put some effort into my extra pages (Under my blog's title, you should see "Home," which is the main page, "The Complete Timeline of Star Wars Legends," which is my compilation of the entire Star Wars Legends continuity, "The Complete Timeline of the Darkness Saga," which is my compilation of Damien Valentine's Star Wars fan-films/fan-fic, and "The Second Imperium Trilogy," which is the main hub for my original stories. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment