Sunday, April 10, 2022

What's Happening Now

Welcome back to THE SITH ARCHIVES OF DARTH FANDOM! Today is just a short post so that people know exactly what's going on right now:

  • The LCD panel in my main laptop is fried
  • My one USB is broken
  • I can't use my normal browser anymore (but my new one is better, thankfully)
  • I'm on a Duke Nukem marathon
  • I finished watching the Die Hard franchise
  • There's more stuff but whatever
That's basically what's been happening. Thanks to me not being able to use my "gaming" laptop, I've had to resort to my old Windows 7 laptop, which means that a lot of my content that I had planned for the blog is going to have to wait. I do have some posts planned to do with some recently leaked content, though, which I'm quite looking forward to. Well, that's a wrap on THE SITH ARCHIVES OF DARTH FANDOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment