Monday, May 9, 2022

Life Hits Back, Part 1

Welcome back to THE SITH ARCHIVES OF DARTH FANDOM! Before I start, I don’t intend to make a series about this topic, it’s just that I expect something like this to happen again, so I’ve made it the first part. Currently, life’s busy. It happens sometimes. I had my blog posts all planned out, and boom, something comes up that demands more attention. I always seem to forget these moments – I’m sure that, if you’re one of the people that has ventured into the den that is my old blog posts, you will most likely notice that this sort of thing tends to happen to me a lot. I just forget.

Well, fear not, this isn’t anything too major. In a few weeks (hopefully), I’ll be back on my normal track, posting once a week every Sunday or Saturday. During this busy time, I’m certainly not going to stop blogging, just don’t expect posts to be as frequent. Just to be on the safe side, I’ve decided to put together a little roadmap of some of the upcoming content:

Duke Nukem 3D’s console ports
Duke Nukem 3D’s expansions
Duke Nukem “Duke Raider” games
Handheld/mobile Duke Nukem games
Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project
That one 2011 Duke Nukem game
Some more of the Duke

I do have more stuff planned after this, but let’s not get too ahead of ourselves. I’m currently writing up the console post, but due to my current busy-ness I’m not sure how long it’ll take before I can post. As I said before, I’m not stopping the blog, just going to be a bit infrequent for a few weeks. I almost forgot: I have a little Doom WAD that I’m making (I found some great tutorials that I’ll link sometime) which I also hope to unveil soon. Well, that’s a wrap on  THE SITH ARCHIVES OF DARTH FANDOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment