Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Star Wars: Chronicles of Telian Aieler - The Clone Wars Opening Crawl


Hello and welcome back to THE SITH ARCHIVES OF DARTH FANDOM! The year 2019 is now OFFICIALY OVER, and 2020 is now here! This means that there are loads more things still to come, including blog posts from me! If you have read my latest post (Star Wars: Chronicles of Christmas Epilogue), you would have read that I received an opening crawl video for Star Wars: Chronicles of Telian Aieler – The Clone Wars. This video was created using Kassel Lab’s Star Wars Intro Creator for free, and I personally think it came out really well. So, go ahead and watch the opening crawl:


Pretty cool! I would definitely recommend this site for anybody who wants to see and opening crawl come to life. It’s really simple: First, visit the site (link: https://starwarsintrocreator.kassellabs.io). Then, just do everything that it says. After that, just fill in the e-mail that you want to receive it to, and it will tell you approximately how long it will take until you can watch the video, since there are usually a lot of people using the site. See, easy! Anyway, if you want another way to design a Star Wars Opening Crawl, I have already created a step-by-step for creating one on Microsoft Word 2010, with an additional selection of images to help you complete the process (link: https://darthfandom.blogspot.com/2019/07/how-to-create-star-wars-opening-crawl.html). Well, I am almost finished creating the PDF Edition of my latest story, Star Wars: Chronicles of Christmas, so you can expect that soon. Also, don’t forget to follow my blog, and remember, you can access exclusive content when you subscribe by e-mail. Well that’s a New Year on THE SITH ARCHIVES OF DARTH FANDOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment