Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Star Wars: Chronicles of Christmas Epilogue


Now that Chronicles of Christmas is finished, it’s time for the special epilogue episode. If you have been reading for the past fifteen days, you’ll know the story, but if not, please check out the full tale (click on the “Stories” button under the blog’s title and slogan, click “STAR WARS,” and then click “Star Wars: Chronicles of Christmas”). Anyway, today’s episode is what I will be doing from now on when I have finished a story: An epilogue episode just to leave it hanging for the next story. I recommend that if you want to get the full idea of this episode, search for my posts “Character Profile: Darth Fandom” and “Character Profile: Darth Saidgge.” These two posts will give you a basic idea of what’s happening and what’s going to happen. So, why am I holding you? Go read the story! Just to catch you up though, here’s what happened in yesterday’s episode:

SANTOR:       Who are you?
FANDOM:       Master, you’re alive!
SAIDGGE:      It’s the moment you’ve been waiting for.
SANTOR:       You’ve been a good friend. Goodbye.
SAIDGGE:      Holy.... Look over here.
FANDOM:       I have a bad feeling about this....

Now how about you read this paragraph to finish the Christmas tale:

Unknown Imperial Star Destroyer, Hyperspace, 17 BBY

   “He’s come aboard.” A large crowd of Imperial officers and navy cadets walked around the bridge of an Imperial Star Destroyer. “Prepare....” One of the Imperial officers questioned the previous statement, “Prepare what?” Just after saying these words, a tall, dark and black-cloaked figure stepped into the control room. All the cadets and officers stood to the side and saluted him. One of the officers, who was looking out of the main window, turned around to see the figure. “Lord Vader.” There was no response, just deep, hard breathing through a dark, black helmet. “We have obtained the map of the location, as you requested. We neutralized the trader before any information was spread.” “Are the coordinates of the planet in place?” “There was a rough location implanted on the map. For now, we are proceeding according to plan.” Although unseen to any of the other crew on the Star Destroyer, Vader smiled. “I am putting you and your fellow archaeologists under the protection of the 53rd Elite Brigade. They will bring you grave protection from any incoming threats.” “Of course, Lord Vader. We have also obtained some additional information.” “What might this include?” “There was a battle between the Republic and the inhabitants about four years ago. Since then, the planet has been deserted, and according to our top scientists, this would mean that the specific planet is now covered in molten lava over the period that has passed.” “History is history, Chief Officer Gor Mantis. Either way, it is an archaeologist’s job to explore and discover inconclusive facts about our past, am I incorrect?” “No, my Lord. I will do as you say.” Vader walked towards the window, forcing Mantis to step out of the way. “Your research has been reasonably good recently. Do not fail like your father did. It would not turn out well.” “I will not live up to my father’s shadow.” “Good. Proceed with your plan.” Vader then turned around and faced the door. He walked towards two stormtroopers who stood next to him, and then followed them out of the room. The door closed behind the three. “Are the coordinates set?” “Yes.” “Good. The Emperor will be pleased with our progress.”

Now that this episode is over, I just want to go through some things that might be a little weird. First of all, Chief Officer Gor Mantis is a character that Darth Saidgge created. He’s an Imperial archaeologist, and he is absolutely loyal to the Empire. If you have not read any of my previous posts, you probably won’t know that in October I was going to start a magazine, but that’s been delayed, so if you do follow my blog via e-mail, you’ll be able to access some exclusive content that almost made it into the magazine. Saidgge also wrote a short report by Mantis which will be accessible if you subscribe. Anyway, I hope you’re pumped for the next story. I won’t be posting it just yet, but I will be pretty soon. In the meantime, while I work on the PDF of Chronicles of Christmas, I will be writing some of the stories, which will probably (when I eventually start posting them) appear monthly, paragraph-by-paragraph. I do already have over a year’s worth of Star Wars: Chronicles of Telian Aieler: The Clone Wars and about five months’ worth of original sci-fi stories. I’ve also just received an opening crawl video for Chronicles of Telian Aieler: The Clone Wars from Kassel Labs’ Star Wars Intro Creator, and I’ll be posting that soon enough. Well, that’s a wrap for the decade (I guess) on THE SITH ARCHIVES OF DARTH FANDOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment