Monday, December 23, 2019

Star Wars: Chronicles of Christmas Part 14


Fandom is now in the captivity of Santor Claws, also known as the Weapons Master. What will happen next? If you want to know the answer to this question, you will have to read the 14th instalment to Star Wars: Chronicles of Christmas! Just to catch you up, here’s what happened in yesterday’s episode:

FANDOM:       Who are you and where am I?
SANTOR:       Ho ho ho! I am the great and almighty Santor!
SANTOR:       My friends call me Santor Claws.
FANDOM:       I’d like to know why I’m here.
SANTOR:       The bounty hunter was here to assassinate me
SANTOR:       Leave him. Prepare the cargo.

Now, if you like what you just read, how about you read the 14th part:

Weapons Master’s Toy Factory, Polle I, 17 BBY

   “Wakey, wakey, little Force user.” A large amount of some sort of strange liquid was poured onto the face of the young and presumably soon-to-be-killed-by-a-fat-man-who-calls-weapons-toys Sith Lord, Darth Fandom. He woke up, and looked at his hands, realising that he was stuck on the same golden table that he was on earlier before he was tased by his new enemy, the one also known as the Weapons Master, Santor Claws. This time, though, he couldn’t just simply release himself from the table using the Force, since the table had been rigged with electrics that flickered on with a reasonably large amount of movement from anybody who lay on the table. He tried to move, but he was electrocuted. “Wow, you thought that I would let you go that easily? It’s my newest invention, and I call it the Electro! I must say, it is quite shocking. Now, in order for you to escape, you must answer these few questions that I have to ask, the first being one of the most unanswered questions of today: Why are you here?” “Why should I tell you the answer?” Suddenly, the table lit up and Fandom was electrocuted. “Why should I tell you that there is also a manual operating system to the Electro? Now, tell me why you are here.” “I don’t know. My master never told me.” The table let off an electric blast again. “Your master didn’t tell you? You have Force powers? Can’t you just read his mind or something?” “No, he’s dead, and you killed him.” “Your fault, child.” The table shocked Fandom again. “It seems that I have to remind you that the bounty hunter who killed your master was not one of mine. He was here on a mission from Jabba the Hutt to kill me, but you interfered with his business. I am quite appreciative that you gave my ‘Elves’ time to find him, but you too have now messed up my plans.” “I think that I have a choice here.” “And what might that be?” “I tell you, then kill you, or I just kill you straight away.” “I think I’ll be doing the killing here.” FZZT! Fandom was beginning to get annoyed with the Electro. “I think that you should meet my personal favourite of my creations. I call it the Armageddon.” Santor pulled out a large bazooka-styled weapon from the ground. “You’ll enjoy the company.” Santor was about to shoot when there was a sudden split-second and Santor ended at the other side of the room. “I’m back.”

Will Santor wreak any more havoc? Will the Elves attack? Who is the saviour of Darth Fandom? If your mind is spinning so much that you want to know, then don’t forget to be here tomorrow for the Final Showdown between Santor and Darth Fandom in tomorrow’s Christmas Eve Special of Star Wars: Chronicles of Christmas! If you want to check out the full story so far, you can explore my Star Wars Zone (find it via the “Stories” page below the blog’s title and slogan), and you’ll probably find the story there. Well that’s a wrap for today on THE SITH ARCHIVES OF DARTH FANDOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment