Saturday, December 14, 2019

Star Wars: Chronicles of Christmas Part 5


The adventure continues.... Although Friday the 13th is over, it doesn’t mean that spooks won’t continue! For today is the day for the 5th instalment to Star Wars: Chronicles of Christmas! Just to catch you up, here’s what happened in yesterday’s episode:


SAIDGGE:      I’m not sure how we’re going to make it out of this.
FANDOM:       Come on, what better way to die.
SAIDGGE:      How in the name of Darth Bane himself are you here?
PSEYTH:        I wouldn’t use the name of Bane in such a way.
SAIDGGE:      How the hell are you talking to me?
PSEYTH:        And now is time for the experience.

Now, if you like what you just read, how about you read the 5th part:

Unknown Forest, Polle I, 17 BBY

   “Come on, I’ve got to find a way out.” The now-bruised Sith apprentice Darth Fandom, who had just strangely been shot across an unknown forest by what appeared to be a living but dead tree branch, attempted to run his way out of the awkward labyrinth. “At least before my Master does.” While sprinting across the field, Fandom pulled his speed down all the way and halted himself. In front of him, he saw the Dark Lord of the Sith, Darth Vader. “I have been expecting you, young one. You will pay for your insolence.” Fandom reached for his right hip, but found nothing there, not even his red-bladed Sith lightsaber that he carries everywhere. “You came unprepared. You do not even carry a weapon.” Fandom scratched his head, not understanding the current situation. “I know that this isn’t real. You aren’t here. This forest is just tampering with my mind, and I can prove it.” He placed his two hands together in the shape of a sphere and shot a Force ball at his opponent, Vader. The Master Sith simply deflected the blast with his lightsaber, which hit Fandom in the chest. This, surprisingly, actually forced Fandom down onto the ground. “If I were you right now, I would be crying for my Master.” Vader then swung his saber around and pointed the tip of the blade at Darth Fandom’s throat. “Prepare to die.” Vader pulled back his lightsaber, about to chop Fandom’s neck off, when suddenly, Vader was sliced in half by another red lightsaber. “The Master arrives.” Fandom gazed at the man in awe and wonder. “Qerix?” The man pulled an ugly face. “That’s Master Qerix to you. You’re coming with me.” Fandom shook his head. “This is impossible. I won’t come.” “You asked for it.” Qerix then killed Darth Fandom. “Whoa!” The seemingly dead Fandom opened his eyes.  “Hello, apprentice.” “Master Saidgge.... I thought I was dead?” “Just an illusion. Now come on, we need to get moving.” Fandom smiled. “Hey, there’s no rush. Can you just tell me what happened?” Saidgge sighed. “It’s complicated. I’m really not sure what the purpose of the illusions were, but now we have to get going.” “Fine. I’ll go.” As the two walked in the snow, a man lay down his binoculars a short distance away. “I’ve got you now.”

Who is that lurking in the shadows? If you are curious to know, then don’t forget to be here tomorrow for Part 6 of Star Wars: Chronicles of Christmas! If you want to check out the full story so far, you can explore my Star Wars Zone (find it via the “Stories” page below the blog’s title and slogan), and you’ll probably find the story there. Well that’s a wrap for today on THE SITH ARCHIVES OF DARTH FANDOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment