Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Star Wars: Chronicles of Christmas Part 8


A night’s rest in an unknown cave that ends with a new enemy approaching from the shadows. Who is he? If you want to know the answer to this question, you will have to read the 8th instalment to Star Wars: Chronicles of Christmas! Just to catch you up, here’s what happened in yesterday’s episode:

FANDOM:       How is it day already?
SAIDGGE:      To be honest, science here is strange.
FANDOM:       Well we better get going, right.
FANDOM:       Oh my, the sun’s already gone.
SAIDGGE:      Something’s here. I sense it in the Force.
UNKNOWN:   You’ve interfered with my business for too long now.

Now, if you like what you just read, how about you read the 8th part:

Unknown Location, Polle I, 17 BBY

   “Who are you?” Darth Fandom’s eyes stared suspiciously into the large figure’s gun barrel. The certain blaster rifle that this opponent of them held was identified by Fandom as an HR-98 Combat Assault Rifle. He had heard about it when he found Darth Saidgge on the Imperial Capital of Coruscant. These HR-98 rifles were commonly used in the criminal underworld of Coruscant, and have been extremely useful all of their users. It is rumoured that Kelic, the so-called Mentor of the Bounty Hunters, used to smuggle these HR-98 rifles to various crime families across the galaxy, before he got the job of training the various bounty hunters that were in need of proper training. Something was strange about this HR-98 rifle, though. There were various extended pieces to it, but these pieces could only be accessed by a certain number of bounty hunters. “Well, judging by the fact that you inspected this rifle so carefully, I think you know who I am.” Darth Fandom took one step back. “Who is employing you?” The supposed bounty hunter smiled sarcastically, still holding the rifle in perfect position. “I guess there’s no harm in telling you, since you’re going to die anyway. I’m employed by the great and almighty Jabba the Hutt, and you’ve intercepted too much of his operation already.” Fandom turned to face his master, Saidgge, who was looking down at the ground. “Why didn’t you tell me any of this was happening?” “I was afraid you might not come if you knew the truth.” Fandom twisted his head around angrily, and faced his bounty hunting opponent. “I’ve dealt with bounty hunters before, so I assume you’ll be the next on my kill list.” The young Sith grabbed his lightsaber and flicked the switch to turn it on. “I’m sorry, kid, but in North Polle, there isn’t any sun—” Suddenly, Fandom’s red lightsaber froze up. “—so your puny little lightsaber won’t work on me.” Absolutely shocked, the Sith apprentice’s jaw lowered as he stared horrifically at his lightsaber. When he looked up again, he dropped his lightsaber, and spoke to his newly found enemy, “Alright then, my lightsaber doesn’t work, so I guess we’ll just have fight a different way.”

What is the mission that Jabba the Hutt has sent this strange bounty hunter on? Who will win in the battle that will follow? What will happen next? If you are in need to know, then don’t forget to be here tomorrow for Part 9 of Star Wars: Chronicles of Christmas! If you want to check out the full story so far, you can explore my Star Wars Zone (find it via the “Stories” page below the blog’s title and slogan), and you’ll probably find the story there. Well that’s a wrap for today on THE SITH ARCHIVES OF DARTH FANDOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment