Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Star Wars: Chronicles of Christmas Part 1

This the moment you've all been waiting for.... The launch of Star Wars: Chronicles of Christmas! Below is Part 1 of 15, which is basically the prologue where Darth Saidgge and his apprentice Fandom arrive at their destination to begin their mission. Enjoy, and feel free to comment!

The Power of the Force (Stolen/Personalized Lambda-class Shuttle), Hyperspace, 17 BBY

   “I didn’t fully understand the mission explanation, Master.” Darth Saidgge turned slowly to face his new Sith apprentice. “I never gave you a mission explanation, my apprentice. There is nothing to understand but the fact that this is a very important mission.” The young Darth Fandom shook his head anxiously. “I thought it was patience that blinded the Jedi and brought them to their utter downfall.” Saidgge lifted the side of his bottom lip and spoke, “That is true, my apprentice, but I never told you that you had to be patient.” Fandom silently clenched his two hands together, waiting to arrive at his yet unknown destination. “Will you at least tell me where we’re going then, my Master?” “Well, if you are so eager to know, then I might tell you. We are soon arriving at a planet named Polle I. It is the closest planet to the north of the Polle System, and is also the coldest of the system.” Lowering his bottom lip by a small few millimetres, Fandom asked, “So we’re basically going to Hoth or something like that.” “Yes, and now we’ve arrived.” Forcing a tight steel clutch backwards at a reasonably fast pace, the ship jumped out of hyperspace and slowed down at a close orbit of their destination. “Polle I. This is it.” Saidgge danced his fingertips over various keys and buttons, which caused the ship to lower itself onto the icy flooring of the planet. “Master, just how are we going to survive here?” “I have come prepared for this occasion, so no need to worry.” He walked to a darkened cabinet and entered an access code on the door’s holopanel. The door opened wide and let out a large selection of dust, followed by an awkwardly bright light. The blinding light flickered for a few parsecs, then suddenly stopped. “I assume that’s our scarce amount of supplies,” Fandom muttered. “I wouldn’t over exaggerate, my apprentice. If we are careful enough, we will be able to complete this mission before the Empire find out what happened at Coruscant.” Fandom folded his arms. “You do realise that we are vastly outnumbered against their forces. We barely survived with an army against the Republic.” “Times have changed, my apprentice, times have changed....”

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed the story! If you want to be the first to know about what's on this blog, you can click the blue "Follow" button on the right-hand side of the blog, or if you don't have a Blogger account, you can also input your e-mail address in the "Follow by E-Mail" button to receive regular updates via g-mail. Also, if you want to see all of my stories, I have added a "Stories" page underneath by blog title, which is the place to find all of my stories. For now, there isn't much, but soon there will be a lot more. Before you leave, don't forget to be here tomorrow for Star Wars: Chronicles of Christmas Part 2, the second section in my all-new Christmas tale!

No comments:

Post a Comment