Sunday, December 22, 2019

Star Wars: Chronicles of Christmas Part 13


The young Darth Fandom had been captured by a group of unknown men. Who are they working for? If you want to know the answer to this question, you will have to read the 13th instalment to Star Wars: Chronicles of Christmas! Just to catch you up, here’s what happened in yesterday’s episode:

EARPIECE:    Are you sure it’s him?
TALL MAN 1:  Thick black hair, oversized fur coat....
EARPIECE:    That’s him.
TALL MAN 2:  What are our orders?
TALL MAN 1:  Bag him.
TALL MAN 1:  I wonder why you’re here.

Now, if you like what you just read, how about you read the 13th part:

Unknown Location, Polle I, 17 BBY

   “Wake up, Jedi scum!” Darth Fandom lay on a large gold table that he had no idea where it had come from. “Where.... am I?” Fandom looked around the location, absolutely astonished by his surroundings. “Do you not know where you are? Ho ho ho! I thought that this location was the only reason that anybody or anything would visit this dreaded Polle system!” Fandom shook his head while hooked onto the table. “Just tell me where I am!” “Well, since you do not know, I better tell you. You are at the amazing and astonishing Weapons Master’s Toy Factory, one of the greatest tourist attractions in the entire galaxy!” “Who are you and what do you want with me?” “You do not know me? I am staring to dislike you. I am the great and almighty Santor!” As these words were spoken, a great big bulging man with a reasonable height and a large weight stepped off of his throne and looked at Fandom. “If you haven’t noticed, my friends call me Santor Claws.” He pulled up his right hand, and pulled off a glove, revealing a metallic clawed hand with botched wires sticking out from each finger. “As for my Toy Factory, it is simply a cover up for my weapons. I am one of the greatest weapons manufacturing masterminds ever to set foot in this universe, and I am extremely surprised you’ve never heard of me.” Fandom twisted his wrists and pulled himself up from the chains that held him to the table. “I’d like to know why I’m here, Santor.” “I have come here with some questions for you, actually. I myself were wondering why you dared to tread he path of my holy ground.” “It’s a complex story, and it would have been much easier if your soldier hadn’t killed my mentor.” “You entertain me, young one. That ‘soldier’ was no more than a bounty hunter here to assassinate me, and he was in no way related to me. Now, please, go ahead and answer my question: Why are you here?” “If you’re so keen to know, why didn’t you just ask me in the first place? Either way, I don’t think I’m going to cooperate.” “Bad choice, young child.” Santor was about to pull out his stolen Imperial blaster when Fandom pulled it way out of his reach and shot two of Santor’s guards who were restraining him. About to escape Santor threw a taser at Fandom, which shocked him and made him collapse. “Leave him. Prepare the cargo.”

What is Santor’s larger conspiracy? Can Fandom escape Santor’s wrath? Will someone save him? If you are curious to know, then don’t forget to be here tomorrow for Part 15 of Star Wars: Chronicles of Christmas! If you want to check out the full story so far, you can explore my Star Wars Zone (find it via the “Stories” page below the blog’s title and slogan), and you’ll probably find the story there. Well that’s a wrap for today on THE SITH ARCHIVES OF DARTH FANDOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment