Monday, January 27, 2020

The Second Imperium Trilogy Concept Art

Welcome back to THE SITH ARCHIVES OF DARTH FANDOM! As you know, I said I was going to post some of the concept art for my sci-fi series, The Second Imperium Trilogy, so here it is:

Picture #1: Anton Logan (Version 1)
As you might know, Anton Logan is the main antagonist of The Second Imperium Trilogy, so I decided to draw him first. For look #1, I drew his simple shape, with a few costume details.


Picture #2: Anton Logan (Version 2)
For the second picture, I traced my previous drawing of Anton Logan, but this time I added his signature coat/cloak. If you are a fan of The Matrix Trilogy, you might see a resemblance of Neo's coat.


Well, hope you like it! That's a wrap for THE SITH ARCHIVES OF DARTH FANDOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment