Wednesday, February 26, 2020

The New Blogs

Welcome back to THE SITH ARCHIVES OF DARTH FANDOM! I am happy to say that two new blogs have been launched: Kih-Oskh and Miners, Mercenaries and Millionaires! Okay, so just before I start explaining, you'll probably want to click here before you read this post. Anyway, if you don't know, Kih-Oskh is the name of my new Tintin blog, which is basically going to have all of my stories and crazy theories of the Tintin mulitverse which just don't make sense. Then, on the other hand, there's Miners, Mercenaries and Millionaires, which is my father's blog. He's got a whole long boring introduction which can be found here. His blog is going to include all of his mainly non-fiction writing, and just to put it out there, he's busy getting his first book, Melkkamer: A Pictorial History, printed for the De Hoop Collection, and has also just done a talk at the Cape Town Family History Society (CTFHS), and just in case they remove his bio from their website, I've archived it here. So, how can I find these blogs, you may ask. Well, you can visit my blog Kih-Oskh here and Miners, Mercenaries and Millionaires here. I'm also expecting my father to upload his presentation for the CTFHS on his blog, so please keep a lookout. Well, that's a wrap on THE SITH ARCHIVES OF DARTH FANDOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment