Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Bulk Update!

Welcome back to THE SITH ARCHIVES OF DARTH FANDOM! Okay, well, to start things off, I was looking through my documents on my computer and I found some cool blog stuff from last year on this blog, and some of this stuff I haven't even released yet, or even started. One of these things includes Star Wars: Chronicles of Telian Aieler - The Clone Wars, and if you know me or always look at this blog, you'll know this name as pretty much my most important Star Wars story out of them all. And of course, as I had been writing in some of my previous posts, I'm almost ready to start posting this story, as I am about half way through Chapter 2. But of course, I got caught up in other things. I joined the Jedi Council Forums, found the work of Darth Angelus, as well as a lot of other things. So, I've decided to, just to catch up on a few things I'm going to be posting stuff that I found just now. First is Chronicles. As I noted, I'm about half way through Chapter 2, and just for fun, I'm going to post the first two paragraphs in the Stories section. Next, there's all of the Darth Angelus stuff that I got into. For a quick update, Darth Angelus has recently uploaded the fourth chapter of his animated adaptation of Timothy Zahn's Heir to the Empire, so you can watch that here. Anyway, I started making a "Complete Timeline of the Darkness Saga," and I hadn't actually added much, but I'm going to add a bit onto that. Finally, I came across some crossovers that I was planning, including Halo/Star Wars: Galaxy Evolved, Back to the Dark Times, Marvel/Star Wars: Empire Rising, and Indiana Jones and the Return to the Great Unknown. I had also planned an "Archive Insider," my rip-off of the Star Wars Insider for this blog, and I was hoping to release it in October last year, but I never really got around to it. Now, if you are keeping up with my other blog Kih-Oskh, you will know that I am beginning my own Tintin Magazine, and with some recent ideas for my sci-fi story The Second Imperium Trilogy and another sci-fi tale which I plan to reveal soon, I thought that I could possibly create a short every two months of every month sci-fi magazine including my original stories and Star Wars. I hope to release some more information soon. Well, thanks for reading, and be here soon for more on THE SITH ARCHIVES OF DARTH FANDOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment