Sunday, March 22, 2020

Starport Update 22.03.2020: Sci-Fi Bi-Monthly

Welcome back to THE SITH ARCHIVES OF DARTH FANDOM! In my recent days of absence, I have been preparing for two new publications: one is the Tintin Magazine, and the other is Sci-Fi Bi-Monthly Magazine! For a bit of information on the Tintin Magazine, go here, and for the rest of the information about the other stuff, carry on reading. My latest announcement is the Sci-Fi Bi-Monthly Magazine, which I am hoping to publish on a blog, whether it's one I have already or still need to make. I will be making these mags under the publisher name of Starport Press, and will be uploading them bi-monthly, beginning probably May this year, as well as the Tintin Magazine, although that's a little different, so if you want to know about that, keep an eye on Kih-Oskh. Anyway, this mag is going to include a couple of things. The first is that basic "Ya know, everything that's in this issue bla-dee-bla." Next is The Second Imperium Trilogy, and if you don't know The Second Imperium Trilogy, then go here. There's a couple of things changing, but it's pretty much the same. Thirdly is Blue Blood. Now you probably all don't know what Blue Blood is, and that's fine, because you're about to know a bit about it. It's an alien invasion in the 1940's. There, I told you, now you just have to read it when the magazine actually comes out. After this is New Millennium/Knightshade. Both of these take place in a different universe where sorry, no spoilers, because that would just be a total spoil and of course it takes place in a different universe, because you know me with my multiverse talk. The first issue will have a New Millennium piece that might last for a couple of issues, and after that's done, Knightshade will start. Finally, there's Thompson and Thomson. Yes, you heard that right, Tintin fans you might just be reading this blog. Thompson and Thomson. But know, copyright people who want to take me to court because of this, these are not the Thompsons from Tintin, just people who seem incredibly similar to them. There will also be a lot of references to Scarlet Traces, as this is where I got the idea from. Well, that's kind of it folks, so stay tuned for the mag and also.... Wait a minute, this isn't how I usually end a post.... Oh, yeah, I remember now.... Well see you next time on THE SITH ARCHIVES OF DARTH FANDOM! You know, I still don't think it's right....

No comments:

Post a Comment