Thursday, April 16, 2020

A Bit of an Update to the Blog(s)

Welcome back to THE SITH ARCHIVES OF DARTH FANDOM! The blog has officially been updated even more. First of all, I've updated the Interstellar Military Fleet blog, so if you click on the "ISMF Headquarters" button under the blog's title and description, just follow the instructions, and when you get to the ISMF main page, click on the button that says "News, and you can see my latest in-universe The Second Imperium Trilogy update. I've also added some stuff to the timeline buttons and "The Page of the Force" button in the past few days. You can go check them out by clicking on the different buttons under the blog's title and description. Another thing I've added is a link to my LiveJournal page. Yes, Blogger people, I just said LiveJournal. I do have a LiveJournal account, and for some strange reason, I hadn't actually linked it yet. My LiveJournal account is pretty much just overall updates, so whenever I do something new on any of my blogs, I'll just post it on my LiveJournal account. You can check out my LiveJournal account (darth_fandom) by clicking the big LiveJournal logo on the right-hand side of the blog. And my favourite bit is this: The Starport Press blog is almost ready to be launched. I've already put a post on there, and I've got a link to another really cool (in my opinion) Starport-related thing, which you will be able to see when you go onto the Starport blog. Other than that, the Sci-Fi Bi-Monthly Magazine is officially going to be launched on May the 1st, which means I'll probably launch the Starport blog just before that. Well, that's a wrap on THE SITH ARCHIVES OF DARTH FANDOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment