Friday, April 10, 2020

A Bit of an Update to the Pages

Welcome back to THE SITH ARCHIVES OF DARTH FANDOM! Just to put it out there, I have barely any data left, and I can't go out the shops and buy any when it runs out, so I have to be a bit cautious with my data usage. Anyway, I've still got enough left to post this and buy some more data online, so here's my update on the pages. The pages are the things under the blog title and description which aren't posts, they're just like other places as if this is a website. I've updated two of the pages: The Complete Timeline of Star Wars Legends and The Complete Timeline of the Darkness Saga. Both are still under construction and they both need some formatting help, but I'll still update them while making them look nice. I've added all pre-Bantam EU novels to the Legends timeline and I've added two more sections to the Darkness Saga timeline. The newest addition to the pages section is The Page of the Force, which is a page of stuff related to TheForce.Net. So far, I've only done a bit of a Jawa Force entry, but I'm definitely going to expand on it soon. And, as it's (not so) Good (due to the COVID-19 lockdown) Friday, don't you want to see the Easter bunny? Here's a picture of everyone's favourite Jaxxon by James Anderson, creator of the Bungo n' Rusti comics.


For more information on James Anderson's Bungo n' Rusti, go here, and for more information on his almost-created-but-not-due-to-StarWars.com Jaxxon sort-of-origin-story fan-comic, go here. Well, that's a wrap on THE SITH ARCHIVES OF DARTH FANDOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment