Thursday, April 9, 2020

And Then There's That COVID-19 Update

Welcome back to THE SITH ARCHIVES OF DARTH FANDOM! Of course, this COVID-19 thing is really not good for any of us. A lot of bad things are happening to many people, so anyone who's reading this PLEASE STAY SAFE. Anyway, this lockdown is giving me a bit more time to write my stories, and I am hoping to release the first issues of Sci-Fi Bi-Monthly Magazine and Tintin Magazine this May. I've got a post over at Kih-Oskh right now with a bit about what's going to be in the Tintin Magazine, so go check it out here. I'm also starting another page on this blog with Jedi Council Forums-related stuff, and in a couple of days, it should be there. Another new thing is a Lostworlds document I'm working on, with info on all sorts of cancelled and unpublished Star Wars stories. If you want to look at some Lostworlds stuff, you can visit Joe Bongiorno's Lostworlds section on his Expanded Universe Timeline website here, and you can read my bit about him here. I've already put in some stuff for The Princess Leia and Han Solo Adventures, The Heart of the Jedi, the Jedi Prince Sequel Trilogy, The Courtship of Princess Leia Trilogy, Lightsider Legacy of Doom, George Lucas' Monsters and Aliens, Fairy Tales, the Shadows of the Empire Prequel, The Essential Guide to Episode I, The New Jedi Order: Dark Tide II - Siege and The New Jedi Order: Knightfall. There's still more to come, and that's only the novels section! And guess what? I pretty much spammed Kassel Labs' Star Wars Intro Creator with my crawls and Lostworlds crawls, and it says I can expect them in about 300 days, so that's good. The Underworld stories are also coming along really well. I'm actually going to use Vernost as the main location for the second story, so that's going to be cool. Well, that's a wrap on THE SITH ARCHIVES OF DARTH FANDOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment