Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Star Wars Infinities: Chronicles of Telian Aieler – Lord Pseyth Preview Edition

Welcome back to the Sith Archives of Darth Fandom!

Sorry that I never posted my final The Old Republic Photo Comic! I've seen pretty busy with other things that I haven't really been able to focus on my blog and related stuff, so I promise that in a couple of days you WILL be able to read my fifth Photo Comic (P.S. The same goes with my upcoming Infinities Photo Comic, based on one the third issue in my Original Comics series!)!

Back to the point, this is my third Star Wars preview story, leading up to one of my upcoming stories. The basis of this story is just an alternate reality of what could possibly happen to some key Star Wars characters after the secret ending (YOU'LL HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE FOR THE SECRET ENDING!) of Star Wars: Chronicles of Telian Aieler – The Dark Times, which is the second installment to my Chronicles of Telian Aieler event! Just so I don't spoil the ending, I have carefully written this story so it doesn't reveal the ending of The Dark Times (if you are a very clever fan, e-mail me at darth.fandom@gmail.com so I can see what you think the ending to The Dark Times is going to be about!)


To read the preview, either follow the link below, or read the rest of the post!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-tj_WbQoYK07fhDz2tV-f3ej_a1tXIVk/view?usp=sharing
Somewhere in the Unknown Regions, 17 BBY

   “We shall be seen again.” He stood forth before his master, who had died 3,000 years ago. “Although they think we do not exist, they shall be proven wrong.” He stood up and faced the light that shone behind him. “I have successfully killed off the other threats. They held much potential as our servants, put they have proven themselves to be too weak.” He sighed. “Now we must fight for ourselves, for domination over this pitiful galaxy.” He placed his left hand on his chin. “This shall be a hard task for us. I do not know if we can live through this, but we must try.” CRACK! A small rock fell towards his head, only to be cracked by his clenched fist. “The Jedi, you may ask, where are they? There is a simple answer to that question. They have all been eliminated and no longer exist. Ha! They were never strong enough to fight us Sith Lords!” He through what was left of the rock onto the ground. It smashed into minute pieces. He started to walk around this place, wondering about everything happening. First of all, he didn’t actually know how he was here anyway, and besides that, he just wondered about the many questions of the universe.  He scratched his head a few times, and then finally stopped moving around. “Although I have eliminated some of our powerful enemies, there are still many more across this galaxy.” He stared at the ground for a short while. “I am surprised how many there truly are to fight, but I know that together we can destroy them.” He went quiet. “All of them,” he whispered. He then began pacing around again, not thinking of what he was doing. He stuck his finger at his master. “Right now, nobody knows that we are hidden here in this forbidden place. Soon, though, they will know everything and come to hunt us down.” He pulled his finger away from his master. “You wouldn’t want that, surely.” He turned his head away. “Starting from today, I shall terminate the very essence of these threats from the silk of this galaxy.” He turned back to the shadowy figure behind him. “And I shall start with the creature who many are frightened of. He appears to be highly ranked in the fledgling Empire—” He paused. “—And many know him as Darth Vader...” 



If you enjoyed this preview, please check out my two other Preview Editions, Star Wars Infinities: Chronicles of Telian Aieler – Darth Saidgge, an alternate reality (similar to this one) in which Darth Saidgge, well, erm, I don't really want to give away what's going to happen, since, erm, it does sort of involve the ending of The Dark Times, and there's also Star Wars: Chronicles of Telian Aieler – The Clone Wars Preview Edition, the first fragment of the Chronicles of Telian Aieler event (Please also note that each cover to each preview gives you a small clue to what is going to or has happened in this story, just in case you want another nudge to what each story might be about)! As for the Photo Comics, there are already about three or four planned, as well as some upcoming LEGO Customs by me, some more trailers, and two awesome crossovers that, I think, are going to be pretty darn awesome (Here's a clue to each one: (NO SPOILERS) and (NO SPOILERS), so hopefully that will help you figure out what each story is!), so don't miss out on AAANNNYYY of it... Anyway, please PLEASE PLEASE comment or e-mail me (you should know my e-mail by now) about any of my creations (I would really REALLY REALLY like some feedback on my stuff), and also, if you want, feel free to ask me to create a story/photo comic/something I usually do so I can post it on my blog! Another thing I would really REALLY REALLY like to see are some Opening Crawls using my step-by-step! My father (a.k.a. Darth Saidgge) has already created one for Star Wars: Episode XX – The Search for General Veers, which I will definitely post soon! So see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment