Sunday, August 11, 2019

Star Wars Original Comics #4: Prelude to Battle XX50

You are about to enter the greatest of all Sith Archives... THE SITH ARCHIVES OF DARTH FANDOM!

Here is a comic (well, it’s more of an advertisement than a comic book, but it still counts) that I created when I was 6 years old. It is a lead-up to a big event that I created called Battle XX50, which I also sometimes referred to as Battle XX50: Mix of Games (Just in case you didn't know, I am going to eventually incorporate the name Battle XX50 into my Chronicles of Telian Aieler storyline, although in this version, the story will be based around a group off Jedi's raid on Imperial Outpost XX50 on Tenos Qarak, the second of the Tenos System's explored planets.). It was originally going to be a crossover event between some of the Star Wars video games that I knew about, such as The Old Republic and The Force Unleashed, compiling the cinematics to create one story. It ended up not being so good, so I scrapped the idea, along with the script, although I did create a comic book adaptation, which I will post soon. Anyway, below is the link to the two-page prologue, so download if you want to, or just read it, or just print it, or just print and read it...
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1skt0Uop69RW5RKdGWtxegZS3_uNAi_F6/view?usp=sharing

This prologue edition begins with the A long time ago... Star Wars intro, and as I said before this is more of an advertisement that a comic book, with a story beginning with written text rather than a comic book panel. It reads a transmission from Anakin Skywalker to “Commander Rex,” (please note that my Star Wars: The Clone Wars knowledge was not the best, so I didn’t exactly know that he was a “Captain Rex...”) explaining that he will do the “501sts” (a.k.a. 501st Legion), “Kenobi” (he probably thought that if his master wasn’t there, he wouldn’t have to refer to him as “Master”) would do the “212ths” (a.k.a. 212th Battalion), and that Rex would do the phase 1s (a.k.a. Phase 1 Clone Troopers that are not in use, since this story takes place in 19 BBY, soon before Episode III: Revenge of the Sith) . There is then a random floating cube with six tilted lines on it, representing Hasbro’s Shadows of the Force Galactic Battle Game Dice, which I would always call a “Force Cube.” All of a sudden, Anakin is so shocked with the fact that “the battle was to be XX50” that he shouts out nine exclamation marks! The second page shows Boba Fett inspecting the damage that Starkiller’s clone caused in The Force Unleashed II video game, followed by a text box that appears to “want the battle to begin!,” also exclaiming that “XX50 must begin!” The last two thirds of the page show “BATTLE XX50‼‼‼” and 7 random names of Star Wars characters, some of which do not exist and are just names I invented on the spot when I created this prologue...

Thank you for reading and please be here for Star Wars: The Old Republic Knights of the Eternal Throne Betrayed Photo Comic Edition, the final issue in my series of Star Wars: The Old Republic Photo Comic Editions, coming to this exact Sith blog tomorrow, and, of course, may the Force be with you, always! 


No comments:

Post a Comment