Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Another Birthday!

Welcome back to THE SITH ARCHIVES OF DARTH FANDOM! As I have been hinting at in previous posts, it is this blog's FIRST BIRTHDAY! Yay! Yub nub! Yub nub, eee chop yub nub; Ah toe mee toe pee chee keene; G'noop dock fling oh ah! So, I don't have anything much, but I made a small little poster:


Yes, I am Vader's Sith Master in an alternate reality in which Vader gives people birthday cakes. Oh, and yes, that sadly means that I will be killed by Vader in this reality. Kinda sad. Anyway, it's my blog's birthday. Yay again! Nothing big, but it's been a year, so that's great. My gift to any readers: go here! I didn't make anything on it, but it's a page on the Biomedia Project with LOADS of amazing stuff to look through. Plus, there's a whole section for LEGO, with games, comics, and much more. So, that's that and yeah. Well, that's a wrap on THE BIRTHDAY OF THE SITH ARCHIVES OF DARTH FANDOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment