Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Mention on Jedipedia!

Welcome back to THE SITH ARCHIVES OF DARTH FANDOM! This morning, I did what I usually do. Check out my email, check for any notifications on the JCF (Jedi Council Forums) and CMRO (Complete Marvel Reading Order), and I saw that I had a reply to Hungarian Han Solo Novels in Translation!, which is one of my threads on the JCF. For a full list of my threads and other awesome TheForce.net stuff, go to "The Page of the Force" under the blog's title and description. This reply was from Go Rien Moss, who, for anyone who doesn't know, is the name of one of the characters in the unofficial Hungarian Han Solo novel series by Valhalla. It's also the name of one of the translators at work in translating the books into the English language. He (and another currently anonymous JCF user) are about half-way through one of the books. So anyway, back to the point. I saw that this was the latest thing that popped up:


If you go to the link Go Rien mentions at the beginning of his post, or are simply too lazy and would prefer me to hyperlink it here, you will find a German wiki article about Valhalla on Wookieepedia's German equivalent, Jedipedia. It's a pretty good article, actually, with a lot of info that doesn't even appear on Kaminopedia, Wookieepedia's Hungarian equivalent. This info includes mention of A Jedi hatalma ("The Power of the Jedi" by "Malcolm Webster") and the Imperial Blood/HFAF series. Anyway, when you scroll down to the weblinks and references sections you'll see this:


Yes, I know, first of all, the thread is mentioned a few times, but my blog is too! Some of the info used in the article and some of the external links are "auf dem Blog DarthFandom"! I'm pretty excited about this! This is probably the first time I've had my blog linked on an external site, least of all a GERMAN one! Yay yay yayey yay! Well, that's a wrap on THE SITH ARCHIVES OF DARTH FANDOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment