Wednesday, July 3, 2019

HoloTest: Darth Fandom on Telian Aieler

Welcome back to the Sithiest of all Sith blogs (well, this might be the only one), THE SITH ARCHIVES OF DARTH FANDOM! Below is a video I created yesterday: a simple Hologram test using Windows Movie Maker 2.6....
Creating this video was simple: I just had to insert the Darth Fandom image onto Movie Maker, add in "A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away....," add in the Imperial March, overlap the picture with text, and add in an old age effect to make it look like a hologram! The reason that I didn't just have me speaking instead of subtitles is because my dad's phone only records with MPEG-4, which is one of the audio files Movie Maker CAN'T read! Total Poodoo! Anyway, this is an extract from one of my upcoming stories, so I hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment