Monday, July 22, 2019

Star Wars Original Comics #2: The Old Republic

Hooray! My data is back! Finally I can post on my blog again! You've probably all been wondering what the "Star Wars: The Old Republic Part II" 2014 comic was (see my previous Star Wars: The Old Republic Photo Comic Editions), so here it is! A two-page fully-drawn (except for the frames) adaptation of the third trailer for Bioware's Star Wars: The Old Republic video game. Here's the link below (if you want, you can also download it):

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Qgy5llH1RkkfpYKIKHmKeSZQRduRK-ZY/view?usp=sharing

The cover features a picture of Darth Malgus, apprentice of Darth Vindican, with the word "atbrdm" written in Aurebesh (probably the only words I knew of this language) over his breathing apparatus. As usual, the story was unfinished, and some of the scenes are in the wrong place (I have repeated these same mistakes in my upcoming Deceived Photo Comic, just for authenticity). Either way, the story is pretty close to it's predecessor, with a few minor changes to the dialogue, and a slightly incorrect Shae Vizla costume. You might also be wondering "If this is Part II, where's Part I?" The answer is that my adaptation of the Return trailer (a.k.a. Part I) was accidentally used as a cup coaster once and got totally wrecked. Now it is sadly lost.

Thank you for reading and please be here for Star Wars: The Old Republic Part III – Deceived Photo Comic Edition, the revamp of this comic book, coming soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment