Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Star Wars: The Old Republic Part III – Deceived Photo Comic Edition

Welcome back to THE SITH ARCHIVES OF DARTH FANDOM, Dark Lord of the Sith!

In this link below you will be able to download my Star Wars: The Old Republic Part III – Deceived Photo Comic Edition PDF, which is a two-page preview to the third trailer of BioWare's 2009 video game, Star Wars: The Old Republic!
Be sure to catch my previous Photo Comics for Star Wars: The Old Republic – Return and Star Wars: The Old Republic – Hope, my upcoming Photo Comics for Star Wars: The Old Republic – Knights of the Fallen Empire – Sacrifice, and Star Wars: The Old Republic – Knights of the Fallen Empire – Betrayed, and my original 2014 two-page comic, Star Wars: The Old Republic Part II, my original adaptation of the Deceived trailer!
Star Wars: The Old Republic Part II – Hope Photo Comic Edition
Date Created:
Sunday, June 30, 2019
Timeline: 3,653 BBY


No comments:

Post a Comment