Tuesday, July 2, 2019

The Unofficial DARTH FANDOM Star Wars Poster

Hello and welcome back to THE SITH ARCHIVES OF DARTH FANDOM!
Cool, right? This UNOFFICIAL Star Wars Poster was created by me, Darth Fandom, yesterday. There's quite a strange backstory to it, too! The lightsaber hilt that I'm holding is actually just a cardboard toilet roll, and the Sith Robes are just a Superman onesie! Even the special effects are super easy to use.... My father took a photo of me holding my own cardboard lightsaber hilt, just for fun, and then we decided that we wanted too add a blade too the lightsaber. Nowadays, Earthlings would use something like a Photoshop app, but we simply used a couple of tools on the original Microsoft Paint! Then on Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 (of all things), I began a removing background process. I duplicated the slide, and on one slide I only kept the onesie, and on the other slide, I only kept the face, hands and lightsaber (notice that my hair did not come out in the picture). On the onesie, and changed the colour to full black, and on the other slide, I changed everything to "Cutout" on Artistic Effects. I then placed one image over the other, and I had a Darth Fandom PNG! Then I used the same Starry Background as the one from my Opening Crawl Step-by-Step (see my previous post) and added some text in using Boba Fonts' Star Jedi font (only for the heading. The rest is in Microsoft Sans Serif.) With one last touch I selected the images and added a red glow from "Picture Effects," and then copied and pasted the whole lot onto Paint, and created the JPEG (Which is what you see above). 


I also created  this Phone Wallpaper afterwards, and you might of also seen that my Profile Picture is a zoom-in of my poster. Be sure to stay tune for more images, this time for one of my other creations: Darth Saidgge! May the Force be With You....


No comments:

Post a Comment