Friday, July 12, 2019

The Unofficial DARTH SAIDGGE Star Wars Poster

Hello and welcome back to THE SITH ARCHIVES OF DARTH FANDOM!



As I promised with my Darth Fandom poster, these posters are based off one of my other characters, Darth Saidgge. The first poster shows Saidgge as Fandom's Sith Master, and the other shows Saidgge as a teenager at the Kaiburr Palace. The model for Saidgge is my father, and like I wore a onesie as my robes, he wore a Berghaus fleece and standard pyjama pants. As for the lightsaber, it's just another generic toilet roll. I used the same process as I did in my last poster (Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 and Microsoft Paint), and the same Starry Background, which then ended up with these posters.


Like my last poster, I also created a phone wallpaper to go with the poster, this time of a different picture: a scene from my upcoming story, using the same basic effects as my posters. May the Force be with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment